The Elevenses Tag …
Posted by TitoV
I hate Tags. Of all sorts. But when one of your few readers tags you, you gotta do it. Am hoping Usha, who tagged me here, feels my answers are enough. Anyhow, I wont tag anyone, because firstly I am not sure anyone will respond and secondly noone will want to answer the kind of questions I ask.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. (That’s a toughie )
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post. (I am not tagging anyone, so anyone who gets here and will take up the dare to answer my questions, have fun)
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them! (Saves me from doing this :D)
Now to the Questions:
1. In one word, what have you gained, in life, that you hold most precious? (there, that rules out “weight” )
My education. Not the degrees but the learning from all of Lifes teachers. Starting from my Grandpa to those poor souls who had to bear me through college.
2. In three words, a pet peeve?
Someone asking me, “When do you plan to get married ?” or ” Eppo Kalyanam ?”
3. A word you think you use a lot, unconsciously ?
“Actually” – Blame it on Mohanlal.
4. What is it that you love to do, most, and would rather spend your time doing it?
Work with animals. Wanted to be a veterinarian but sucked at biology. Now dream to own a farm 😀
5. What do you think others think of you?
A nice guy, often a little arrogant.
6. Who would you say made you who you are today (other than your parents, if that is what you would answer )
My teachers and my friends. They have touched my life in so many ways , teaching me valuable lessons, some good some bad.
7. What gives you joy?
A babys laughter, butterflies flitting about in the sunshine and dogs (Currently one far away called Luci is my favorite)
9. If you could go back to one moment in your past, which moment would it be?
A day in 2007, an evening, a walk around a park in Koramangala. Anything for those few hours again.
10. Do you believe in alternate lifetimes? If so, what is the you there doing now? (It’s actually one question, with two parts )
Dont believe in any such nonsense. But humouring the question, I would be a renowned social avtivist flying across the globe fighting for the poor and the uncared, both human and animal.
11. What makes you you?
I have no clue. Like to believe am still growing as a person, like a character from a movie, each scene adding depth to what makes me me.
Now Come my Eleven questions to the Eleven souls who decide to take it up:
1. What do you think is one adjective that defines you aptly ?
2. If you were to be famous, what would you be famous for ?
3. Cats or Dogs ? Why ?
4. Who is your 2 a.m. friend ? Have you ever made that call ?
5. Do you believe in Love at First Sight ?
6. How many countries have you visited (transit in an airport doesnt count unless you went sightseeing) ?
7. What lead you to this blog ? or Who ?
8. Which is the one book / movie , you think everyone should see ?
9. Who is the one celebrity you wish would be struck by lightning ? Why ?
10. What kind of music do you listen to ? What is you favorite track ?
11. Final Question : How do you want your epitaph to read?”
There you go , its done. Now if any of you are ready to take it up, feel free. Do leave a comment if you do, I will check it and share a few thoughts.